Features:- Main Material:Stainless Steel
– Hardened raised measuring tips to allow you to measure over the brake disc lip.
– Made of hardened stainless steel.
– Vernier scale lock to allow you to open jaws and retain measurement.
– The compasses line calipers can accurately draw arcs and lines on the workpiece and measure the outer dimension of the workpiece.
– Compasses marking calipers are manufactured in accordance with the German standard DIN862, using carbon steel or stainless steel as raw materials, with locking device, main ruler, ruler frame cutting surface overall heat treatment, matte chrome plating, measuring surface quenching, hardness up to HRC54, better wear resistance, longer service life.
Package Included:1 x Stainless Steel Measuring Caliper Details Pictures: