Description:8pcs Glass Plolishing Tool 70g Cerium Oxide Polishing Powder and Polishing Wheel
Specification:Cerium Oxide Powder:70grams
Backing Pad size:78mm
Rayon Felt Polishing Pad size:75mm
Wool Felt Polishing Wheel size:small one:47mm*20mm(L*D)
Thread Drill Adapter size:44mm(Length)*10mm(Thread D.)*8mm(Shank D.)
Features:Cerium oxide is the best polishing powder to glass scrach because the chemical and physical reaction.
one strip of Masking tape ,to prevent water inside cellphone or watch , protect / cover the area no need polish.
Easy to use,just mix powder with water and apply to the glass surface with the polishing felt to restore lightly scratched windows, mirrors, watch, even car headlights to
How to use:1. Clean the area you’re going to work on thoroughly. Be sure there is no dirt or grime on the glass.
2. Have two small plastic tubs ready; quart or pint sized containers work well. Fill one halfway with water.
3. Place your polishing wheel into the water; let it become thoroughly damp, but not dripping wet.
4. Put some of Cerium Oxide into the empty tub, and add enough water to create a slurry (a thin, paste-like mixture).
5. Attach the dampened polishing wheel to your electric drill and dip it into the slurry.
6. Place the polishing wheel on your work area, use small size felt wheel if scrach is near corner of windows, keep the wheel moving in an up and down and circular motion.
Notice:1.Be sure that the slurry does not dry up, as this could cause your glass to overheat and crack. If your slurry is becoming dry, you can spritz it with a spray bottle full of water.
2.Please allow 1-5mm error due to manual measurement.
please make sure you do not mind before you bid.
3.The colors may have different as the difference display,please understand.
Package Included:70 grams Cerium Oxide Powder
1 x Backing Pad
1 xThread Drill Adapter
2 x Wool Felt Polishing Wheel
2 x Rayon Felt Polishing Pad
1 x Micro Fibre Cloth
There are no reviews yet.