Product Name: Ultrafiltration Membrane Technology Water Filter
This water filter utilizes Ultrafiltration Membrane Technology, crafted from food-grade PAN material. The surface of the filter boasts excellent hydrophilicity, making it resistant to dirt accumulation. With a high-precision filtration of 0.01 micron, it guarantees clean, hygienic, and safe water. The filtered water is a weakly alkaline mineral water, enriched with trace elements and minerals beneficial to the human body.
Installation is a breeze with a 3/8 inch thread faucet. The process involves a chassis seal, a plastic gasket, a rubber gasket, and a fixing nut.
The filter replacement installation is equally straightforward. The card is connected to the filter element, ensuring a water-tight seal in both directions. When replacing the filter, the base of the filter remains drip-free. Simply remove the top cover of the machine and rotate the filter element that needs to be replaced in a counterclockwise direction. After removing the old filter element, install the new one, ensuring the 3 holes at the bottom of the filter element align with the 3 holes inside the base. Lightly press the filter element and rotate it clockwise.
– Size: 389x209x431mm
– Weight: 10218g
– Water purification volume: 2.5L/MIN
– Applicable water source: Municipal tap water
– Filter series: 0.01μm
– Suitable temperature: 5-45 ° C
– Working pressure: 0.1-0.4MPa
– Features: No need for power supply, direct drinking from water, mineral water, food-grade materials, energy-saving and environmentally friendly, one-button sewage, card bearing pressure
– 1 x Super 7 stage Water Filter machine
– 1 x Tap hanging piece
– 1 x 3/8 inch thread “I”type straight
– 1 x 1/4 inch thread of sewage valve
– 5 x 3/8 inch thread blue buckles
– 2 x 1/4 inch thread blue buckles
– 3 x Self-tapping screws
– 3 x Expanded rubber pellets
– 1 x 1/2 inch thread into the water
– 1 x 3/8 inch thread stainless steel ball valve
– 1 x Faucet