Products Name:Product id:–>
Description:It is widely used for cutting or sawing metal sheet, ,metal rods&slices, plastic, fiberglass, woods.
A must tool in your jobs of repairing, decoration and some other similar purpose.
Portable and convenient, excellent in cutting and sawing without any nurrs; changable in any cutting sawing direction within 360°;
available in cutting and sawing any curve, straight, round, square, oval and any other inregullar shapes.
Black, Silver Tone
Metal Cutting Diameter:25mm
Wood Saw Diameter:35mm
– Max. cutting thickness:Steel Plate:1.2mm
Wood / plastic fiberboard / plexiglass / plywood:5mm (3000rpm or 1m/min)
Iron / Copper:5mm (300rpm or 0.05m/min)
Warning:1. Close the plastic safety housing before usage.
2. Don’t exceed the thickness of cutting materials stipulated herein.
3. Don’t use this tool out of the usage ranges illustrated herein.
4. Switch off your drill before you install the tool or have any cutting rod and saw blade replacements.
Rod holder replacement:Slowly loosen with a hex key the screw on the sliding case; release the ond rod holder, then put new rod holder into the same position and finally tighten the screw again.
It is better to drip some lubrication oil into the inner hole of the new rod holder.
Rod replacement:Slowly loosen the screw on the basic body; release the silding case and rod holder, put some lubrication oil on the new rod and insert it into the right position of the reciprocating sliding block; then restall the sliding case and rod holder.
Saw blade replacement:Release the plastic safety housing; loosen slowly with a hex key on the two screws on the saw blade holder; replace the new saw blade and then cover the plastic safety housing again.
How to use the cuttiong rod:First replace the plastic safety housing; insert the bracket-handle connector into the bracket slot with the connector threads facing outwards; then screw tight the plastic handle and finally cover the plastic safety housing.
How to use the saw blade:Screw tight the plastic handle into the threads of the rod holder. Release the plastic safety housing; install the right saw blade (for wood cutting or for metal cutting) and then cover the plastic safety housing again. Start your job by holding tight the plastic handle and running your drill.
Note:1. Never start your drill before you run your drill.
2. stop your work and release the cutting bit or saw blade while your drill is still running.
3. use some proper cutting or sawing oil before you start to use the tool.
4. Excellent cutting speed by 2 metre per minute with 3000RPM. Best Cutting result without any burrs at the cutting edges 360° changeable direction at operation.
By replacing another rod holder, you can cut 5mm max. of plastic plate, fibre plate, perspex and plywood.
5. To saw woods, plastic, some other non-metal materials of 50mm max. thickness at a general speed of 1M per minute with RPM 3000 max. ,
RPM may vary with the different teeth of saw blade.
6. To saw metal, copper and other similar material of 20mm max. thickness at a speed of 0.05M per minute with RPM 300max. ,
RPM may vary as per different teeth of your saw blade.