Products Name:Product id:–>
Description:Felt Polishing Wheel with Cerium Oxide Powder Glass Polishing Kit
Specification:Cerium Oxide Powder:50grams
Wool Felt Polishing Wheel size:50mm*60mm, shank:6mm
Features:Cerium Oxide is the best polishing powder to glass scrach because the chemical and physical reaction.
Easy to use,just mix powder with water and apply to the glass surface with the polishing felt to restore lightly scratched windows, mirrors, car windshields,even car headlights
to like-new condition.
How to use:1. Clean the area you’re going to work on thoroughly. Be sure there is no dirt or grime on the glass.
2. Have two small plastic tubs ready; quart or pint sized containers work well. Fill one halfway with water.
3. Place your polishing wheel into the water; let it become thoroughly damp, but not dripping wet.
4. Put some of Cerium Oxide into the empty tub, and add enough water to create a slurry (a thin, paste-like mixture).
5. Attach the dampened polishing wheel to your electric drill and dip it into the slurry.
6. Place the polishing wheel on your work area, use small size felt wheel if scrach is near corner of windows, keep the wheel moving in an up and down and circular motion.
Notice:Be sure that the slurry does not dry up, as this could cause your glass to overheat and crack. If your slurry is becoming dry, you can spritz it with a spray bottle full of water.
Suggestion:To get the best results when polishing glass, it is advised to use a machine, with felt polishing disc.
Package Included:1 x 50 grams Cerium Oxide Powder
1 x Wool Felt Polishing Wheel