Products Name:Product id:–>
Description:JAKEMY JM-FL1-1 5pcs Diamond Shaping Rasp Small Woodworking Rasp Half Round Triangular Flat Quartet
Features:Shape:Flat, round, semi-circular, square, triangular.
Widely used in a variety of molds, models, parts, handicrafts and other industries, such as:grinding jade, ceramics, glass, crystal, metal, carbide and other parts, polishing, engraving, cutting, drilling, correction.
File usage rules:To prolong the life of the rasp, you must comply with the following rules:1. Not allowed to use the new hard metal rasp setback.
2. Allowed to use the rasp setback hardened material.
3. There are crusty or sticky sand forgings and castings, shall grinders will be worn away after it, is available with a half sharp rasp filing.
4. New rasp first use side, when the blunt face, and then the other side.
5. When filing, often with a wire brush to remove swarf toothing on. 6. Files can not be overlapped or stacked together with other tools.
7. When using the rasp not too fast, or easy to premature wear.
8. Rasp to avoid wet, contaminated with oil or other dirt.
9. Fine soft metal rasp file is not allowed.
10. Needle files using force should not be too large, so as not to break.
Diamond burrs tip:add some water loss retard diamond burrs.
Package includes:1 x JAKEMY JM-FL1-1 Diamond Shaping Rasp File Set