Description:Manual Nozzle Diesel Oil Petrol Dispensing Fuel Transfer Tool
Material:Aluminium alloy, Plastic(handle cover)
Application:diesel, kerosene, petrol below 90#
Features:(1) The slim shape of the fuel transfer and the balanced weight of the fuel transfer body make the operation easy and labor-saving.
(2) The parts are made of aluminum alloy and plastic. With high strength, light weight, wear resistance, corrosion resistance and excellent sealing properties.
(3) The fuel transfer is equipped with a bright color plastic sheath, comfortable.
2, Install the connector:(1) If the fuel transfer inlet is a NPT (American Standard) tapered thread, seal it with a suitable sealant.
(2) If the fuel transfer inlet is BSPT (British standard) straight thread, it must be sealed with a rubber O-ring.
(3) Connect the connector to the inlet of the fuel transfer with care. Do not overtighten the threads to prevent the fuel transfer body from cracking.
3, Operation:(1) The fuel transfer switch shall be set with 3 fixed gears, which can be refueled according to the flow size.
(2) During the refueling process, when the oil or foam submerges the air hole at the lower end of the barrel, the fuel transfer will automatically close. If spray or foam causes the fuel transfer to close, the foam can disappear and fire again.
(3) When using the gear to control the refueling, the non-slip spring on the barrel can be used to self-refuel in the tank, without the need for hand-holding, the oil is fully self-closing.
4, Maintenance:(1) The vent hole at the lower end of the barrel should be kept clear and blocked by foreign matter.
(2) After the fuel transfer is used to put up, avoid collision.
(3) Do not need lubrication and durability.
Package Included:1 x Manual Refuelling Nozzle with Hook
There are no reviews yet.