Description:Adjustable Bias Binder Foot, Snapp On 10 PCS Ball Point Pins
Bias Tape Maker makes the task of making bias tapes easy with a great looking result Create your own bias tapes in minutes
You can make bias tape that can be temporarily bonded using an iron from any material you like.
Make any fabric into an accent, border or trim. It’s fast, economical and perfectly coordinated. Pull the fabric through and iron–folds it perfectly, ready for sewing on or gluing.
Features:- Color:Assorted Color.
– Material:Hard plastic and metal.
– 5 Sizes:6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 18mm, 25mm.
– Packing Size:About 18x11x3cm.
– Perfect for creating your own bias tapes in minutes.
– Easy to use, quick, precise, economical.
– Make any fabric into an border or trim. It’s fast, economical and perfectly coordinated. Pull the fabric through and iron–folds it perfectly, ready for sewing on or gluing.
How to use:1 To cut bias strips, first cut across the fabric at a 45° angle, then cut strips parallet to this freshly cut edge in the width you need
2 Wrong side up feed bias strip into wide end of tape maker use awl to pull fabric through, Pink end of strip to ironing board
3 Pull tape maker and press in folds keep iron close to tape maker
Package Included:1 x Packing box
1 x Awl
1 x Adjustable Binder Foot (Snaap On)
4 x bias tape folders – 1/4″ (Green), 1/2″ (Yellow), 3/4″ (Red), and 1″ (Blue)
10 x ball point pins