Product Name: Hot Melt Glue Gun
Description: This versatile glue gun is a must-have for any DIY enthusiast. It’s perfect for a wide range of hobby and craft projects, and can be used on a variety of surfaces including wood, plastic, foam, metal, fabric, paper, and cardboard. But it’s not just for crafts – this glue gun is also great for practical tasks like repairing furniture, fixing toys, and even DIY automotive repairs.
– Power Supply: AC 100~240V
– Frequency: 50~60Hz
– Power: 100W
– Plug Type: EU Plug
– Standard: CE Certification
– Suitable for: 11mm Hot Melt Glue Sticks
How to Use:
1. This product is compatible with glue sticks that have a diameter of 11mm.
2. Load a glue stick into the back of the gun.
3. Plug the gun into an electrical outlet and allow it to preheat for 5 to 8 minutes.
4. Gently squeeze the trigger to release the melted glue.
5. Use only as much glue as you need.
6. Allow the glue to dry before handling.
1. Keep out of reach of children.
2. Do not insert liquid or paste adhesives.
3. Avoid pointing the nozzle upwards while in use.
4. If the gun is not used for 15 minutes, turn off the power to prevent overheating.
5. If a glue stick is not used up in one go, leave the remaining stick in the gun.
6. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area.
7. The gun may smoke during the first use due to added durability materials. This will stop after about 30 minutes of use.
8. The melted adhesive can reach temperatures of up to 200℃/392℉. Be aware of the risk of burns, and if hot glue comes into contact with skin, rinse with cold water for 2 minutes before attempting to remove the glue. Avoid touching the nozzle area with unprotected fingers, and be aware that glue may continue to ooze out of the gun even when the trigger is not being squeezed. When setting the gun down, place it on a sheet of paper or cardboard to protect the underlying surface from drips.
Package Includes: 1 x 100W Hot Melt Glue Gun (EU Plug)