– Automatic Start: With its upgraded technology, this heat-powered stove fan offers faster speed and larger air volume. It’s designed to circulate the warm air created by a wood, coal, or pellet burning stove, efficiently distributing warmth throughout your home.
– Eco-Friendly and Self-Powered: The fan’s thermoelectric module acts as a small generator, powering the fan’s motor without the need for batteries or electricity. This improved warm air circulation not only enhances your comfort but also reduces the amount of wood consumed by your stove.
– Whisper Quiet: The newly designed blade provides a larger air volume with lower noise. The stove fan operates so quietly, you’ll hardly know it’s there, but you’ll certainly feel the warmth! Enjoy a quiet, comfortable environment filled with warm air.
– Safety Design: The stove fan’s support is made with Anodized Aluminum, which can resist high temperatures without deformation or discoloration, even after long periods of high-temperature operation.
– Longer Lifetime: A Bi-metal safety device in the base of the fan protects the TEG and motor. If the surface temperature rises above approximately 300°C, the safety device gently lifts the front of the fan.
– Blade Quantity: 4
– Speed: 1350rpm
– Noise: ≤ 25db
– Start Temp.: Around 60℃
– Work Temp.: 60℃-350℃
– Material: Aluminum alloy
– Color: Black/bronze/gold/silver/dark gray/red/rose red/deep blue
– Size: 110 x 60 x 180mm
1. The heat-powered stove fan doesn’t directly increase temperature but serves as a tool to accelerate the heat transfer of the chimney.
2. Maintenance-free: Simply clean it occasionally and apply some light oil on the blade shaft to keep it spinning smoothly and quietly!
3. Do not carry the base of the stove fan when it’s hot. Do not place the stove fan on an unprotected surface when it’s hot.
4. To move or carry the fan, always use a retractable handle and wear gloves. Keep children away when in use.
Package included: 1 x Stove Fan