Functions:1. T203 is mainly used to unlock the ID activation lock that appears on the activation interface of the Macbook with T2 chip
2. When T203 is used to remove the ID activation lock, it can also be used to determine whether the T2 ROM data is damaged and the failure to boot is caused.
Activate ID lock Function
1. When the Macbook you are using forgets the ID password and refreshes the system again, the ID activation lock will appear on the activation system interface. If you forget your ID account and password, you will not be able to activate the system.
2. If the Macbook has an EFI lock and a PIN code lock, after erasing and restoring the system through the “Apple Configuration 2” software, an ID activation lock will appear on the activation system interface
3. When the Macbook you bought is second-hand, and the system has logged in the ID and turned on the search function, if the system is reinstalled, the ID activation lock interface will appear.
Description:The T203 device includes two tools, T203 U disk, and T203 ROM holder.
1. The activation lock unlocking software is written into the T203 U disk, and it supports MacBook with USB interface and Type_C interface.
It is mainly responsible for reading the serial number and machine code of the machine and unlocking the activation lock by analyzing the code.
2. T203 ROM socket is written with T2 ROM data of special equipment and T2 ROM read-write socket.
Mainly responsible for reading and writing T2 ROM data and saving T2 ROM unlock files. (The unlocking data inside the T203 ROM can only be used on the T203 machine. If other devices are used to read and write, it will damage the T2 ROM chip and cause the motherboard to not boot)
Precautions:The data written inside T203 can only be used on T203 machines. If other equipment is used to read and write, the motherboard will not boot or the T2 chip will be damaged, the supplier will not take any responsibility.
Support Models:1. Applicable to all MacBooks with T2 chips from 2018 to 2020
2. MacBook Pro 13.3/15.4/16 inches:A1989 A1990 A2159 A2141 A2289 A2251
3. MacBook Air 13.3 inches:A1932 A2179
Board number corresponding to the machine:A2251 820-01949
Package Included:1 x T203 U Disk1 x T203 ROM Bracket