Introducing our BNC Q9 to Pure Copper Dual Crocodile Clip Oscilloscope Test Probe Cable Lead, measuring a total length of 120cm.
This cable combines elegance with durability thanks to the fully integrated injection molding. Its appearance is aesthetically pleasing, and the delicate construction ensures longevity.
With excellent compatibility options and a delicate BNC connector, this cable features a soft elastomeric conductor for superior performance. It is designed to be used with all BNC interfaces. Whether you are working with Oscilloscopes, Signal generators, Video surveillance, it easily connects with the test signal to enable effortless monitoring of signal fluctuations.
Key specifications are as follows:
– BNC Material is made from Pure Copper.
– Cable outside Diameter is Φ4.0mm.
– Conductor outside Diameter is Φ3.0mm.
– Standard Cable Impedance of 50Ω.
– Test Leads Interface: BNC
– Operating temperature range: -10 ~ 50 ℃
– Storage Temperature: -20 ~ 75 ℃
– The total length of this cable is approximately 120cm, with the conductor length standing at 20cm and the Cable Length is around 100cm.
– The plug’s overall length is 55mm.
– The cable is available in Black and Red colors.
– It can withstand a maximum input voltage of AC ~ 500Vpck DC ~ 250V and a Maximum input current of 2.5A.
– The Max. Clip Opening Size is 6.5mm.
Contents of the package include 1 x BNC to Crocodile Clips Probe Cable.
A visual representation of our product is shown in the Details Picture: