Your package will include the following items:
– 1 x 0.5L DIDEEP Oxygen Cylinder
– 1 x Inflator Pump
– 1 x Respirator Bag
– 1 x Safety Leash
– 1 x Set Of Accessories
– 1 x Oxygen Cylinder Refill Adapter
– 1 x User Manual
Here are some of the key features of this product:
1. The 0.5L oxygen cylinder provides enough oxygen for a diver to stay underwater at a depth of 1-10 meters for 5-12 minutes. This makes it an ideal choice for beginners.
2. The cylinder supports three types of inflation: Manual high-pressure Inflatable pump, aqualung switch, and electric inflator. Please note that the inflator pump is not included in the package.
3. The cylinder is made from 6061T6 aluminum material, ensuring it meets the manufacturing standards for diving equipment.
4. A pressure gauge is included to help you monitor the amount of air in the diving tank.
5. The cylinder is fitted with an ergonomic silicone mouthpiece for comfortable use.
6. You can easily vent the pressure inside the bottle by pressing and holding the top.
7. The lightweight and portable design of the cylinder allows you to take it on board after twisting the breathing valve.
Specifications of the Breathing Oxygen Cylinder:
– Capacity: 0.5L
– Material: Aviation Aluminum
– Oxygen cylinder weight: 1300g
– Maximum Capacity: 3.0 Cu.Ft / 85 Liters
– Length: 13.4″ / 34 cm
– Diameter: 2.25″ / 5.7 cm
– Maximum Pressure: 3000PSI / 200BAR / 20MPA
– Surface Breaths: 57
– Max. dwell time underwater: 12mins
– Pumping time: 7-10min
Please take note of the following preventive measures and warnings:
1. This product is suitable for recreational diving within 10 meters. It should not be used as an air supply in deeper waters.
2. This product can be used as a backup air source for recreational diving up to 30 meters deep. However, you must obtain the necessary training and certification from an accredited institution for scuba diving technology before using this product. Unauthorized use of this breathing apparatus at depths exceeding 10 meters can be dangerous.
3. This product is suitable for use in waters that are above 10 degrees Celsius.
4. The recommended maximum ascent speed is 15 meters per minute (the last 6 meters should be ascended at 6 meters per minute).
5. Do not use products that show signs of damage, leakage, or undesirable performance.
6. The maximum filling pressure of this product is 3000PSI. It should not be filled with gas that has an oxygen content greater than 40%. Please use clean and dry compressed air. Do not expose the product to environments above 160 degrees Celsius or open fire.
7. After filling the air, the pressure must be released first.
8. If you are using this product for the first time, please practice in a shallow water area. You should have two or more people accompanying you when using this product.
9. Stop diving when the gauge pointer is close to the red area. The cylinder must be inflated before it can be used again.
10. Store the product in a cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, car luggage, or extreme temperatures.
11. This product is a high precision product. Please do not disassemble and assemble this product at will. Untrained disassembly of this product may cause damage.
Note: If there are any after-sales issues with accessories, customers who need a refund or reissue due to missing accessories should take a video in advance (while opening the box) and send it to us. We appreciate your understanding.