Product Name: Breathing Oxygen Cylinder
This high-quality breathing oxygen cylinder is designed with your diving needs in mind. It has a capacity of 0.5L and is made from durable aviation aluminum. The cylinder weighs 1300g and has a maximum capacity of 3.0 Cu.Ft / 85 Liters. Its dimensions are 13.4″ / 34 cm in length and 2.25″ / 5.7 cm in diameter. The maximum pressure it can withstand is 3000PSI / 200BAR / 20MPA. It provides 57 surface breaths and allows a maximum dwell time underwater of 10 minutes. The pumping time is between 7-10 minutes.
1. The 0.5L oxygen cylinder enables the diver to remain 7 meters underwater for 6-10 minutes (depending on individual lung capacity and depth of diving), making it ideal for beginners.
2. It supports 3 types of inflation: Manual high-pressure inflatable pump, aqualung switch, and electric inflator.
3. The cylinder is made from aviation aluminum material and adheres to the manufacturing standards for diving equipment.
4. It includes a pressure gauge to display the amount of air in the diving tank.
5. The cylinder is equipped with an ergonomic silicone mouthpiece for comfortable use.
6. You can press and hold the top to release the pressure inside the bottle.
7. Its lightweight and portable design allows it to be taken on board after twisting the breathing valve.
Safety Measures & Warnings:
1. This product is suitable for recreational diving within 10 meters. Do not attempt to use it as an air supply in deeper waters.
2. This product should be used in waters that are above 10 degrees Celsius.
3. The recommended maximum ascent speed is 15 meters per minute (the last 6 meters should be ascended at 6 meters per minute).
4. Do not use products with signs of damage, leakage, or undesirable performance.
5. The maximum filling pressure of this product is 3000PSI, and it should not be filled with gas that has an oxygen content greater than 40%. Please use clean and dry compressed air, and do not expose the product to environments above 160 degrees Celsius or open fire.
6. After filling the air, the pressure must be released first.
7. If you are using this product for the first time, please practice in a shallow water area. The use of this product requires the accompaniment of two or more people.
8. Stop diving when the gauge pointer is close to the red area. The cylinder must be inflated before it can be used again.
9. Store the product in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight, car luggage, or extreme temperatures.
10. This product is a high precision product, please do not disassemble and assemble this product at will. Untrained optional disassembly of this product may cause damage to the product.
1 x Oxygen Cylinder
1 x Inflator Pump
1 x Respirator Bag
1 x Safety Leash
1 x Set Of Accessories
1 x Oxygen Cylinder Refill Adapter
1 x User Manual