Product Name: Mini Lathe Beads Machine Woodwork DIY Lathe Standard Set with Power DC12-24V Carving Cutter
Unleash your creativity with this Mini Lathe Beads Machine. It’s a perfect tool for DIY enthusiasts who love to work on home projects.
– Equipped with a large torque ball bearing motor for efficient performance.
– Comes with a pure steel structure drill chuck for durability.
– Designed with full wire joints heat shrink tube wrapped for safety.
– Despite its small size, it offers high precision and operates with low noise.
– Built with high-quality metal thick plate and metal dust cover, it also features a strong convection hole for cooling.
Size: 305* 63 * 65mm/12.0″*2.5″*2.6″
Chuck clamping range: 0.6-6mm
Theoretical maximum clamping length: 180mm
Theoretical maximum turning diameter: 70 mm
Speed: 4000-8000 revolutions per minute with seven-speed control power supply
1x Mini Lathe Beads Machine
1x Power Adapter
1x EU plug (we will provide an adapter according to the delivery country)
1x Turning tool
1x Repair round device
3x Hexagonal fixing pin 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm
1. If you’re new to using a lathe, start with a low speed and proceed slowly and carefully.
2. The speed can be adjusted from 0-8000R, but when cutting wood, it should not exceed 4000. For grinding, you can use a higher speed.
3. Ensure that the drill chuck axis, the axis of the wood, and the tailstock center axis of the drill are in a straight line. If not, adjust the nut.
4. If you’re not working on a cylinder, reduce the speed.
5. The tailstock bearing should not be locked tight.
6. When using a knife, lock the bottom of the screw. The location should be 1-1.5cm away from the timber.
7. If you’re unsure about the operation, it’s best to consult a professional.