Introducing the Electric High Pressure Car Wash Water Guns Cleaner Portable Car Washer Washing Machine Spray Nozzle. This powerful cleaning tool is designed to make your cleaning tasks easier and more efficient.
– High Pressure: With a maximum working pressure of 319 PSI/22 Bar and a flow rate of 240L/h, this machine is built to handle even the toughest cleaning tasks.
– Adjustable High Pressure Nozzle: The nozzle can be adjusted from 0° to 150°, allowing you to choose from a heavy flow, a 40° sector, or a 150° shower mode. This versatility makes it perfect for cleaning your car, outdoor spaces, spraying pesticides on crops, or watering vegetables.
– Multiple Functions and Applications: This machine is not just for cars. It’s also great for cleaning and maintaining various motor vehicles, engineering vehicles, engineering machinery, and agricultural machinery. It can also be used for cleaning the exterior walls of buildings, floors, baths, swimming pools, doors and windows, and hard-to-reach corners.
– Portable: Going on a trip? No problem. Just put the water pipe into any water source like a rivulet or bucket, and you’re ready to start washing your car.
– Product Name: High Power Washing Machine High-pressure Water Pump
– Color: Black
– Materials: ABS and Copper
– Power Supply Mode: Car Cigarettes Lighter
– Battery: No Battery
– Input Voltage: 12V
– Power: 160W
– Peak Pressure: 22Bar/319PSI
– Water Output: 4L/Min(240L/h)
– Water Pipe Length: 5 Meters
– Cigarettes Lighter Charging Cable Length: 5 Meters
– Size: 44×21.5cm/17.32×7.49in
– 1 x Car washing machine
– 1 x Quick connector
– 1 x 5m water pipe
– 1 x Water filter
– 1 x 5m cigarettes lighter cable
– 1 x Long high pressure pipe type nozzle (0°~150° adjustment nozzle)
– 1 x Foam pot
– 1 x Introduction Manual
– Q1: Why is there no water after the car wash starts?
A1: Check if the water pipe is bent and the drainage is not smooth. Press the car washing machine for more than 10 seconds, and then wait for the water to be sucked into the car washing machine.
– Q2: Why is the water pressure so small?
A2: The water pressure is related to the nozzle. You can choose to replace the nozzle if needed.
Please note: Images are for illustrative purposes only and should be kept in place.