Introducing the Mini Electric Sewing Machine – a handheld, portable, and household-friendly device. This compact and lightweight machine is perfect for on-the-go repairs and alterations. It’s so easy to carry around, you can take it anywhere – home, office, or even in your car.
This handheld sewing machine operates on a single stitch and can be powered by either 4 x AA batteries or a DC 6V 600mA power adaptor (not included). It’s an ideal tool for beginners and novices, as it comes pre-threaded and ready to use.
Color: Available in Orange, Red, Blue, Green
Size: 21x4x7.5cm / 8.26×1.57×2.95 inch
Uses: Suitable for clothing, curtains, aprons, and other fabrics
1. Install 4 AA batteries (Please do not mix batteries of different brands or new and old batteries)
2. Thread the machine and place the fabric
3. Hold the fabric with your left hand and gently press with your right thumb. The machine will automatically feed the fabric to the left. Let the machine do the work while your left hand guides the fabric. Continue until you reach the end of your sewing.
4. Knot: This machine operates on a single stitch, so you’ll need to tie a knot manually.
5. To change the thread: Pull out the current thread carefully to avoid dropping the spring. If you’re changing to a larger thread group, connect the spare extension rod to the spool shaft and insert the large thread group. Then re-thread the machine and adjust the thread tension.
6. To change the needle: Loosen the fixing screw and install a new needle.
1 x Sewing Machine (Batteries not included)
2 x Plastic bobbins
1 x Extension rod
1 x Thread guide
2 x Needles (1 fixed on the machine)
1. This is a Single Thread Sewing Machine, so you’ll need to tie a knot manually.
2. The fabric thickness should be around 1.8MM. The machine may not work with fabric that is too thick or too thin.
3. Please do not mix batteries of different brands or new and old batteries.